Motiv8 Coaching is founded by accomplished athlete Atul Godbole, who is passionate about running and endurance activities and believes that it is an excellent path to a healthy and fit lifestyle via continuous self-improvement. He is passionate about helping others achieve the same.
Here are some of Atul’s accomplishments:
- 15 Full Marathons (Personal Best time 3:15 at Bengalaru Marathon 2015)
- 30+ Half Marathons (Personal Best time 1:26 at Airtel Delhi Half Marathon 2017)
- Ironman Western Australia Finisher
- 3 times Comrades finisher – the iconic 89 km ultra marathon in South Africa.
- At Ironman 70.3 Turkey in Oct 16, qualified for and participated in 2017 Ironman 70.3 World Championships held in Sep 2017 in USA.
- Completed (only Indian) the Mont-Blanc Vertical Kilometer (VKM) race to climb a 1000m high mountain in the French Alps.
- Participated in numerous triathlons including the Auburn Triathlon in California and qualified for the USA Triathlon National Championships 2015.
- Participated in various international events like Ironman 70.3 Phuket, Big Sur Marathon California, Paris Marathon, etc.
- Founded ‘Team Motiv8’ registered under the prestigious Ironman TriClub Program for participating and competing in Ironman races accross the world.
- Completed the Two Oceans Marathon in Cape Town, South Africa which is a 56 km ultra marathon on tough terrain.
- Numerous podium finishes in age category including 2nd at Tritheos 2016, 1st at Veterun 2016, 2nd at Satara Hill Marathon 2015, 3rd at Bengalore Full Marathon 2015.
- Raced various international full marathons including the Paris Marathon and the tough Big Sur Marathon in California.
- Completed cycling BRMs of 200km, 300km and 400km distance.
Questions? Send email email@example.com